VENTURE OUT CUDJOE KEY
RULES & REGULATIONS
Venture Out Charges:
Registration Fee up to (6) people: $50.00 +7.5% Tax = $53.75 (check or cash only). DUE UPON ARRIVAL AND PAID DIRECTLY TO VENTURE OUT. IF YOU ARRIVE WITH MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE OR THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED IN THE RENTAL UNIT, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO THE PARK AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
A. Only one recreation vehicle and one automobile (or automotive transportation vehicle) are permitted on each lot, and the vehicle must be parked on the paved driveway.
B. If your vehicle does not fit in your unit’s driveway you must park it in overflow parking. Due to the various lengths of vehicles and individual unit’s parking spaces we cannot guarantee that your vehicle will fit. Trailers and additional vehicles also must be parked in the overflow parking lot.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, THAT VENTURE OUT WILL PROVIDE ANY OVERFLOW PARKING SPACES FOR ADDITIONAL UNIT BOAT TRAILERS AND VEHICLES. NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES ALLOWED. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY!!
IF YOU ARRIVE WITH MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE OR THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED IN THE RENTAL UNIT, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO THE PARK AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
C. You must register upon arrival at either the Guard Gate or Venture Out office if you need Overflow Parking (all vehicles in excess of one). Daily Rates: $ 2.00 under 15 ft. or $ 4.00 for 15 ft. and over. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES ALLOWED.
All guests must be registered upon arrival at either the Guard Shack (305) 745-1982 or at the
Venture Out office (305) 745-3233, or they will NOT be admitted to the site.
THE PARK SPEED LIMIT IS 10 MILES PER HOUR
ATTENTION BOATERS: Please RAISE MOTORS when going OVER AIR CURTAINS
1. Each and every lot in the Park is PRIVATE PROPERTY. You are entitled to the use of the lot you are renting and the Common Use Areas. DO NOT TRESPASS on your neighbor’s property.
2. QUIET HOURS must be observed between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM. Excessive noise or other nuisances are not permitted in the Park at any time.
3. Bicycles used after dark must be equipped with working headlights and tail reflector, or the rider must carry a flashlight. When walking after dark, please carry a lighted flashlight. WALK ON LEFT, BIKE ON RIGHT.
4. No overnight sleeping outside your unit is permitted. This includes sleeping in boats, vans or other transportation vehicles.
5. No boat, boat trailer or excess vehicle is permitted on any lot. They must be parked in the Park Overflow Lot. See charges above.
6. Only one recreation vehicle and one automobile (or automotive transportation vehicle) are permitted on each lot, and the vehicle must be parked on the paved portion of the driveway.
7. You must have a valid driver’s license to operate any motorized and/or battery powered vehicle in the Park. Such vehicle must be equipped with an effective noise-reducing muffler. It may be used for transportation and, if so, it must be parked completely in the driveway. Golf carts may be parked on the marked area adjacent to the driveway.
8. No vehicle or trailer may be parked on the street overnight. If for any reason, you need to be parked on the street after 11:00 PM, please contact the guard on duty at the guard house. Phone number is (305) 745-1982.
9. Your boat may be docked only at the unit you are renting.
10. Parents are responsible for the safety and discipline of their children.
11. Florida Law requires the use of rubber sewer collars on sewer hoses at the point of entry. Collars are available at the Park Store.
12. No visible clothes lines are permitted on any lot. Lines are provided behind each bathhouse.
13. Open fires are prohibited except for gas or charcoal grills.
14. Florida Law prohibits throwing trash in the canals or adjacent waters.
15. No one shall discharge a firearm in the Park. This includes air rifles and spear guns.
16. Fireworks are prohibited.
17. Please do not take lobster from the Venture Out canals.
18. Pets must be kept on a leash not more than 8 feet long. No more than two (2) pets are permitted. Pets are confined to your lot – no walking a pet in the Park. You must pick up after your pet. Note: The owner of rental unit may, at his discretion, refuse permission to keep a pet on the premises.
19. No more than six (6) persons may occupy one lot.
20. No more than one (1) standard 6 gallon gas containers may be stored on the property.
TRASH PICKUP: MONDAY AND THURSDAY. DO NOT leave loose plastic bags of garbage on the curbside. You are provided with a trash can in the ground at your unit. Garbage should be placed in plastic bags, then in metal can, which must be set on curbside on the morning of pickup.
RECYCLING DAY: WEDNESDAY – Glass, aluminum cans, newspapers, plastic 2 liter bottles, etc.
TV RECEPTION: Your lot may be equipped with cable T.V.
Venture Out at Cudjoe Cay, Inc. R.V. Regulations
1. Only commercially manufactured motor homes, mini-motor homes, fifth wheels, travel trailers, and truck campers in good condition, good appearance, which are totally self-contained and/or require full hookups, will be accepted.
2. NOT PERMITTED as recreational vehicles are tents, fold-out campers, pop-ups, non commercial conversions of trailers, trucks, busses, and any type of park model trailer.
3. A recreational vehicle and a transportation vehicle will be permitted only on units where no violation of setback limits or parking requirements will result. a. Ten feet (10’) from the water’s edge. (If applicable). b. One foot (1’) from the sanitary sewer side line of the property. c. Five feet (5’) from all other property lines.
4. A completely paved driveway with a minimum length of fifteen feet (15’), as measured on the short side, and a minimum width of ten feet (10’) and a maximum of twelve feet (12’), must be provided. Driveways must completely enclose any transportation vehicle parked thereon.
5. No major appliance shall be located on the unit outside the R.V. except in a storage box. (Storage box must comply with other V.O. Rules).
6. Recreational vehicles shall not be permanently sighted within Venture Out.
7. All recreational vehicles are subject to the approval of Venture Out Management. Recreational vehicles shall be inspected for condition, appearance, and road readiness.
Note: If you are renting or the guest of an owner, you are a guest of every owner of this park. All the facilities available for your enjoyment are made possible financially and otherwise by all owners. To protect our investment we have established the aforementioned Rules & Regulations to which all of us must adhere. We ask that you abide by them to ensure that these privileges will not be denied to you. Please read and obey the posted Rules for use of the pool, spa lounge, tennis courts, etc.
I have read the above and understand that the Board of Directors of Venture Out may terminate the rental of any tenant at anytime for breach or violation of the above Rules and Regulations and other governing the operation of the Park or any of its occupants.
PLEASE PRINT and Return to Waterfront Keys Realty prior to your arrival
Name: ________________________________ Lot Number: _____________
Address: _______________________________ Reservation #____________
Signature: ______________________________ Date: ____________________